Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What is Robot Loving?


You came to this blog because you are a special person with needs.
You need to read about robot loving, because you like children and you like machines.
You might know someone named Greta.
If you do, she must be pretty awesome.  Because her name is awesome.
I personally believe that robot-love is natural.  
You can't stop love between two beings, even if one is controlled by wires.
I love robots, and you should love them too!
Go to robotloving.blogspot.com to see sexy pictures of robots and hear about everything special in the world (like music and movies, possibly about robots).
But not everything here is about robot love, per se.
I might just post a link to a website I like, or a picture of me in Disney World.
BECAUSE IT'S A BLOG, THAT'S WHY!
also, after this post, i'm a little burnt out on the word "robot".
love,
greta.

No comments: